1. Amini, Z., Parsa, M., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Bannayan Aval, M. 2017. Effect of defoliation on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under different amount of nitrogen fertilizer and irrigation regimes. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 8(1): 9-21. (In Persian with English Summary).
2. Amiri, S.R., Parsa, M., Bannayan Aval, M., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Deihimfard, R. 2015. Effect of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer levels on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under Mashhad climatic conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 6(1): 66-77. (In Persian with English Summary).
3. AOAC “Official Methods of Analysis of the Association of Official Agricultural Chemists”. 2003. (17th Ed. 2nd Revision). AOAC International, Gaithersburg, MD, USA.
4. Ataei Somagh, H., Habibi, H., and Fotokian, M.H. 2017. Effects of irrigation period and surfactant application on some yield and morphological characteristics of chickpea genotypes (Cicer arietinum L.). Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 10(1): 31-44. (In Persian with English Summary).
5. Bilsborrow, P.E., Evans, E.J., and Zhao, F.J. 1993. The influence of spring nitrogen on yield components. Journal of Agricultural Science 120: 219-224.
6. Ehdaei, B., Shakiba, M., and Waines, J. 2001. Sowing date and nitrogen input impudence nitrogen-use efficiency in spring bread and durum wheat genotypes. Journal of Plant Nutrition 24: 899-919.
7. Emam, Y., Shekoofa, A., Salehi, F., and Jalali, A.H. 2010. Water stress effects on two common bean cultivars with contrasting growth habits. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences 9(5): 495-499.
8. Gaur, P.M., Tripathi, S., Gowda, C. L.L., RangaRao, G.V., Sharma, H.C., Pande, S., and Sharma, M. 2010. Chickpea Seed Production Manual. Patancheru 502 324, Andhra Pradesh, India: International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics 28 pp.
9. Ghobadi, M., Salahi, H., Ghobadi, M.E., and Mansoorifar, S. 2014. The effect of supplementary irrigation and methods of nitrogen application on grain yield and its components in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Agricultural Water Management 16(3): 585-598. (In Persian with English Summary).
10. Giller, K.E. 2004. Emerging Technologies to Increase the Efficiency of Use of Fertilizer Nitrogen. In: A.R. Mosier, J.K. Syers and J.R. Freney (Eds.). Agriculture and the Nitrogen Cycle. Island Press, pp: 35-51.
11. Hasanvand, M.S., Ayneband, A., Rafiee, M., Mojadam, M., and Rasekh, A.R. 2014. Effects of supplemental irrigation and super absorbent polymer on yield and seed quality of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) under dry-farming conditions. Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences 3(12): 174-185.
12. Information Technology and Relationship Center of Jihad Keshavarzi Ministry. 2017. Production of Crops in 2015-2016. 80 p.
13. Jalota, S.K., Sood, A., and Harman, W.L. 2006. Assessing the response of chickpea (Cicer aeritinum L.) yield to irrigation water on two soils in Punjab (India): A simulation analysis using the CROPMAN model. Agricultural Water Management 79: 312-320.
14. Kashfi, S.M.H., Majnoun Hosseini, N., and Zeinali Khaneghah, H. 2011. Effect of plant density and starter nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L. cv. Kourosh) at Karaj conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 1(2): 11-20.
15. Maleki, A., Pournajaf, M., Naseri, R., Rashnavadi, R., and Heydari, M. 2014. The effect of supplemental irrigation, nitrogen levels and inoculation with Rhizobium bacteria on seed quality of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under rainfed conditions. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 3(6): 902-909.
16. Mousavi, S.K., and Shakarami, G. 2009. Effects of supplemental irrigation on chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) yield in low rain condition. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 1(4): 99-113. (In Persian with English Summary).
17. Naseri, R., Rahimi, M.J., Siyadat, S.A., and Mirzaei, A. 2011. The effects of supplementary irrigation and different plant densities on morphological traits, yield and its components and protein content of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in Sirvan region in Ilam province. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 6(1): 78-91. (In Persian with English Summary).
18. Nouriyani, H. 2015. Effects of nitrogen on yield, yield components and some quality characteristics of two cultivars of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Crop Production and Processing 5(16): 233-241.
19. Oweis, T., and Hachum, A. 2005. Water Harvestig and Supplement a Irrigation for Improved Water Productivity of Dry Farming Systems in West Asia and North Africa. "New Directions for a Diverse Planet". Proceedings of the 4th International Crop Science Congress, 26 Sep- 1 Oct 2004, Brisbane, Australia.
20. Palta, J.A., Nandwal, A.S., Kumari. S., and Turner, N.C. 2005. Foliar nitrogen applications increase the seed yield and protein content in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) subject to terminal drought. Australian Journal Agricultural Research 56(2): 105-112.
21. Parsa, M., Ganjali, A., Rezaeian Zadeh, E., and Nezami, A. 2011. The effect of supplemental irrigation on yield and growth indices of three chickpea cultivars in Mashhad. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 9)3:( 310-321. (In Persian with English Summary).
22. Rafiq, M.A., Ali, A., Malik, M.A., and Hussain, M. 2010. Effect of fertilizer levels and protein contents of autumn plant maize. Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences 47: 201-208. (In Persian with English Summary).
23. Ramroodi, M., Galavi, M., and Nakhzari Moghaddam, A. 2008. Evaluation of yield and yield components of some lentil genotypes to different planting dates. Agricultural Research (Water, Soil and Plant in Agriculture) 8(2): 69-77. (In Persian with English Summary).
24. Rezaeyan Zadeh, E., Parsa, M., Ganjali, A., and Nezami, A. 2011. Responses of yield and yield components of chickpea cultivars (Cicer arietinum L.) to supplementary irrigation in different phenology stages. Journal of Water and Soil (Agricultural Sciences and Technology) 25: 1080-1095. (In Persian with English Summary).
25. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Samarjan, R. 2009. Effect of different planting dates and different irrigation regimes on morphological characteristics and yield of chickpea varieties ILC3279 in Neyshabur weather conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 2: 315-325. (In Persian with English Summary).
26. Saeedipour, S. 2011. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of two chickpea cultivation in Ahvaz weather conditions. Journal of Vegetable Science 2(6): 43-51. (In Persian with English Summary).
27. Salehin, F., and Rahman, S. 2012. Effects of zinc and nitrogen fertilizer and their application method on yield and yield components of Phaseolus vulgaris L. Agricultural Sciences 3(1): 9-13.
28. Shobeiri, S., Ghassemi-Golezani, K., Golchin, A., and Saba, J. 2007. Effect of water limitation on growth and yield of three chickpea cultivars in Zanjan. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources 14(2): 1-12. (In Persian with English Summary).
29. Taufiq, A., and Kristiono, A. 2016. Effect of plant population on character expression of five mungbean genotypes under different soil fertility. Agrivita Journal of Agricultural Science 38(3): 251-260.
30. Ullah, A., Bakht, J., Shafi, M., and Islam, W.A. 2002. Effect of various irrigations levels on different chickpea varieties. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 53: 355-357.
31. Valad Abadi, S., Lebaschy, M., and Ali abadi Farahani, H. 2009. The effect of application of mycorrhizal fungi (AMF), P2O5 fertilizer and irrigation on growth indices of coriander. Iranian Journal Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research 25(3): 428-412. (In Persian with English Summary).
32. Yazdi-Samadi, B., Peighambari, S.A., and Majnoun Hosseini, N. 2001. Effect of application of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers on agronomic traits of lentil in Karaj region. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 32: 415-423. (In Persian with English Summary).
33. Zaferanieh, M., Nezami, A., Parsa, M., Porsa, H., and Bagheri A. 2010. Evaluation of fall sowing of cold tolerant chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) germplasms under complementary irrigation in Mashhad condition: 2- Yield and yield components. Iranian Journal Field Crops Research 7(2): 483-492. (In Persian with English Summary).
34. Zeinali, E., Soltani, A., Galeshi, S., and Movahedi Naeeni, S.A., 2012. Evaluating nitrogen nutrition index of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) fields in Gorgan. Journal of Plant production 19(4): 137-156. (In Persian with English Summary).