1. Abbaspoor, A., Zabihi, H.R., Movafegh, S., and Akbari Asl, M.H. 2009. The efficiency of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGRP) on yield and yield components of two varieties of wheat in salinity conditions. American Eurasian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 3(4): 824-828.
2. Allen, M.F., Smith, W.K., Moore, T.S., and Christensen, M. 1981. Comparative water relations and photosynthesis of mycorrhizal and non-mycorrhizal Bouteloua gracilis. New Phytologist 88: 683-693.
3. Amal, G.A., Orabi, S., and Gomaa, A.M. 2010. Bio-organic farming of grain sorghum and its effect on growth, physiological and yield parameters and antioxidant enzymes activity. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 6(3): 270-279.
4. Bashan, Y., Holguin, G., de-Bashan, L. 2004. Azospirillum-plant relationships: physiological, molecular, agricultural, and environmental advances. Canadian journal of microbiology 50: 521-577.
5. Bashan, Y., and Holguin, G. 1997. Azospirillum-plant relationships: environmental and physiological advances. Canadian Journal of Microbiology 43:103-121.
6. Bradford, M.M. 1976. A rapid and sensitive method for quantization of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry 72: 248-256.
7. Eberahim ghuchi, Z. 2011. Influence of integrated use of farmyard manure, chemical fertilizer and biofertilizers on quantity and quality of fodder corn (Zea mays L.) M.Sc. Thesis. University of Guilan, Iran.
8. Estrada-Luna, A.A., and Davies, F.T. 2003. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi influence water relations, gas exchange, Abscisic acid and growth of micro propagated chile ancho pepper (Capsicum annum L.) plantlets during acclimatization and post-acclimatization. Journal of Plant Physiology 160(9): 1073-1084
9. Farzana, Y., and Radizah, O. 2005. Influence of Rhizobacterial inoculation on growth of the sweet potato cultivar. Online Journal of Biological Sciences 1(3): 176-179.
10. Ganjeali, A., Malekzadeh, S., and Bagheri, A. 2000. Effect of plant population density and planting pattern on trend of growth indices of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in Neishabour region. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology 14(2): 31-41.
11. Ghazi, M., and Zak, J.B. 2004. Field response of wheat to arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and drought stress Mycorrhiza. 14: 263-269.
12. Gholami, A. 2000. Effect of Mycorrhizal mushrooms on growth and yield indexes of maize (Zea mays L.) in Shahrod region. Ph.D. Thesis. Tarbiat Modarres University of Tehran. P: 85-170. (In Persian).
13. Hamidi, A., Asqarzadeh, A., Chokan, R., Dehghan Shoar, M., Ghalavand, A., and Jafarmalakoti, M. 2007. Study of plant growth promoting rihizobacteria (PGPR) biofertilizers application in maize cultivation by adequate input. Journal of Environmental Science 4: 1-20. (In Persian with English Summary).
14. Hamidi, A., Chokan, R., Asghar Zadeh, A., Dehghanshoaar, M., Ghalavand, A., and Malakoti, M.J. 2009. The effect of use bacterial growth promoting (PGPR) on the phenology of late maturity hybrid. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 11: 270-249.
15. Hu, Y., Burucs, Z., Tucher, S., and Schmidhalter, U. 2007. Short-term effect of drought and salinity on mineral nutrient distribution along growing leaves of maize seedlings. Environmental and Experimental Botany 60: 268-725.
16. Khavazi, K., Asadi Rahmani, H., and Malakoti, M.J. 2005. Necessity of biologic dunks industrial product in country. Sana Publication. 420 pp.
17. Malakoti, M. 2005. Constant agronomy and enhance yield by optimum use of fertilizer in Iran. Instruction Emission Agronomy.
18. Majidian, M., Ghalavand, E.A.L., and Karimian, N.A. 2006. Effect of drought stress, nitrogen fertilizer and organic fertilizer at different growth stages on corn crop characteristics. Conference ecological Iran. October 26-25, Gorgan University. 3099-3108.
19. Mehana, T.A., and Abdul Wahid, O.A. 2002. Associative effect of phosphate dissolving fungi, rhizobium and phosphate fertilizer on some soil properties, yield components and the phosphorus and nitrogen concentration and uptake by (Vicia faba L.) under field conditions. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 5(11): 1226-1231.
20. Mishra, A., Prasad, K., and Rai, G. 2010. Effect of bio-fertilizer inoculations on growth and yield of dwarf field pea (Pisum sativum L.) in conjunction with different dose of chemical fertilizers. Journal of Agronomy 9(4): 163-168.
21. Musavi Janghali, S.A., Sani, B., Sharifi, M., and Hoseini Nejad, Z. 2006. Assessing the effect of phosphate solvent bacteria and mycorrhizae on Zea mayes (SC 704) quantitative traits. Abstract articles 8th Congress of Agronomy Science. Iran, Guilan University, page 184. (In Persian).
22. Naderia, R., and Ghadiri, H. 2010. Urban waste compost, manure and nitrogen fertilizer effect on the initial growth of corn (Zea mays L.). Desert. 15:159-165.
23. Nasiri Mahallati, M., Koochaki, A.R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Beheshti, A.R. 2008. Agroecology. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. 640 pages.
24. Nazeri, P., Kashani, A., Khavazi, K., Ardekani, M.R., Mirakhori, V.M., and Pursiahbidi, M. 2010. Response of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to rhizobium inoculation and strip placed granulated phosphate application. Journal of Agroecology 2(1): 175-185. (In Persian).
25. Nezarat, S., and Gholami, A. 2008. Evaluation of Azospirillum and Pseudomonas on maize growth. 2nd National Congress of Ecological Agriculture in Iran, pp. 2037-2049. (In Persian).
26. Rahmati Khorshidi, Y., and Ardakani, M.R. 2011. Response of yield and yield components of rice (Oryza sativa) to Pesudomonas flouresence and Azospirilum lipoferum under different nitrogen levels. American Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences 10(3): 387-395.
27. Rajabi Darvishan, Z. 2011. The study of spray of Plant Growth Promoting Bacteria (PGPB) and their metabolites on rice quantitative and qualitative yield (Var. Hashemi). M.Sc. Thesis. University of Guilan, Iran.
28. Roberts, T.L. 2008. Improving Nutrient Use Efficiency. Turkish journal of agriculture and forestry 32: 177-182.
29. Rosen, C., Mcnearney, M., and Bierman, P. 2010. Evaluation of specialty phosphorus fertilizer sources for potato. Northern plains potato growers association research reporting meeting. Available at Web site http://www.nppga.org/crop_science/research_reports_17_2768967167. pdf. USA.
30. SAS. Institue. 1996. The SAS System Version 9.0. SAS Institute, Cary, NC.
31. Sharifi, R., Khavazi, S.K., and Gholipur, A. 2011. Effect of seed priming with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGRP) on dry matter accumulation and yield of maize (Zea mays L.) International Research Journal of Biochemistry and Bioinformatics 1(3): 76-83.
32. Somasegaran, P., and Jhoben, H. 1994. Hand book for rhizobia: methods in legume-Rhizobium technology. New York: Springer-Verlag, USA.
33. Shi, S.F., Goscho, G.J., and Rahil, G.S. 1981. Biomass production o sweet sorghum. Agronomy Journal 173:1027-1031.
34. Stancheva, I., Dimitrev, N., Kuloyanov, A., Dimitrova, and Anyelov, M. 1992. Agronomie 12: 319-324.
35. Tohidi Moghadam, H., Sni, B., Sharifi, M., and Ghoshchi, F. 2004. Effect of nitrogen stabilizer and phosphate solver bacteria on some of quantitative index of soybean in constant agronomy. Abstract Articles 8th Congress of Agronomy Science, Guilan University Iran, p: 147. (In Persian).
36. Turk, M.A., and Taeaha, A.R.M. 2002. Impact of seeding rate, seeding date. Rate and method of phosphorus application in faba bean (Vicia faba L.) in the absence of moisture stress. Biotechnology, Agronomy, Society and Environment 6(3): 171-178.
37. Turan, M., Ataoglu, N., and Sahin, F. 2006. Evaluation of the capacity of phosphate solubilizing bacteria and fungi on different forms of phosphorus in liquid culture. Sustainable Agriculture 28: 99-108.
38. Turan, M., Gulluce, M., Cakmakci, R., Oztas, T., and Sahin, F. 2010. The effect of PGPR strain on wheat yield and quality parameters. 19th World Congress of Soil Science, Soil Solutions for a Changing World. www.cabdirect.org/abstracts/20113309723.html.
39. Troeh, Z.I., and Loynachan, T.E. 2003. Endomycorrhozal fungal survival in continuous corn, soybean, and fallow. Agronomy Journal 95: 224-230.
40. Yasari, E., and Patwardhan, A.M. 2007. Effects of Azotobacter and Azospirillium inoculations and chemical fertilizers on growth and productivity of Canola. Asian Journal of Plant Science 6: 77-82.
41. Yolcen, H., Turan, M., Lithourgidis, A., Cakmakcl, R., and Koc, A. 2011. Effect of plant growth –promoting and manure on yield and quality characteristics of Italian ryegrass under semi arid condition. Australian Journal of Crop Science 5(13): 1730-1736.