1. Adams, P.D., and Weaver, D.B. 1998. Brachytic stem traits, row spacing and plant population effects on soybean yield. Crop Science 38: 750-755.
2. Andrade, F.H., Calvino, P.A., Ciriloc, A., and Barbieria, P. 2002. Yield responses to narrow rows depend on increased radiation interception. Agronomy Journal 94: 975-980.
3. Azizi, F., Rezai, A., and Maybodi, S. 2001. Genetic and phenotypic variability and factor analysis for morphological traits in genotypes of Common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science 5(3): 127-141. (In Persian with English Summary).
4. Babaeian, M., Javaheri, M., and Asgharzade, A. 2012. Effect of row spacing and sowing date on yield and yield components of Common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). African Journal of Microbiology Research 6(20): 4340-4343.
5. Bashtani, A. 1997. The investigation of plant density on yield and yield components of common bean. M.Sc. Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Iran. (In Persian with English Summary).
6. Faraji, H., Gholizadeh, S., Owliaiee, H.R., and Azimi Gandomani, M. 2010. Effect of plant density on grain yield of three spotted bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) cultivars in Yasouj condition. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research 1(1): 43-50. (In Persian with English Summary).
7. Ghanbari A.A., and Taheri-Mazandarani, M. 2003. Effects of sowing date and plant density on yield of spotted bean. Seed and Plant Journal 19(4): 384-496. (In Persian with English Summary).
8. Golchin, A. Mousavi, S.F. Ghasemi Golezani, K., and Saba, J. 2008. Relationship between plant density and grain yield of three pinto bean cultivars at different sowing dates. Journal of Agricultural Science 18(1): 101-117. (In Persian with English Summary).
9. Hayate, F., Arif, M., and Kakar, K.M. 2003. Effects of seed rates on mung bean varieties under dry land conditions. International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering 5(1): 160-161.
10. Hossain, M.K., Islam, M.S., and Sutardhar, G.N.C. 2008. Effect of nitrogen and molybdenum on the growth and yield of bush bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Journal of Agroforestry and Environment 2(2): 95-98.
11. Jettner, R.J., Siddique, K.H.M., Loss, S.P., and French, R.J. 1999. Optimum plant density of desi chickpea (Cicer arietinum) increasing yield potential in south-western Australia. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 50: 1017-1025.
12. Jafari, A.R., Ardakani, M.R., Dorri, H.R., Ghanbari, A.K., and Ilikayi, M.N. 2010. Effect of row spacing and plant density on yield and yield component of two White bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) promising lines in presence and absence of weeds. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8(1): 34-41. (In Persian with English Summary).
13. Kahrarian, B., and Fatemi, R. 2005. The effect of row spacing and planting space on the grain yield in white bean cv. Daneshkadeh. Iranian Journal of Crop science 6(4): 438-440. (In Persian with English Summary).
14. Madani, H., Shirzadi, M.H., Darini, F. 2008. Effect of plant density on yield and yield components of vigna and tepary local beans germplasm in Jiroft, Iran. New findings in Agriculture 3(1): 93-104. (In Persian with English Summary).
15. Moeini, M.R., Nazarkakhki, H., Razazi, A., and Kamel Shikharjeh, M. 2009. Survey of yield and yield component in three common bean cultivars in cropping pattern. Journal of Agrisearch 1(2): 78-92. (In Persian with English Summary).
16. Moshatati, A., Moussawi, S.H., Siadat, S.A., and Fathi, G. 2010. Effect of sowing date and plant density on yield and yield components of Cow Pea (Vigna sinensis L.) in Ahwaz. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3(3): 229-238. (In Persian with English Summary).
17. Parvizi, S., Amirnia, R., Bernosy, I., Paseban Islam, B., Hasanzadeh Ghorttapeh, A., and Raeii, Y. 2011. Evaluation of different plant densities effects on rate and process of grain filling, yield and yield components in varieties of dry bean. Journal of Plant Production 18(1): 69-87. (In Persian with English Summary).
18. Powelson, A., Udy, R.I., and Peachy Manath, D. 1999. Row spacing effect on while mold and snap bean yield. Horticulture Weed Control 8: 220-227.
19. Redden, R., Usher, J., Younger, T., Mayer, D., Hall, R., Fernandes, A., and Kirton D. 1987. Response of navy beans to row width and plant population density in Queensland. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 27: 455-463.
20. Salehi, F. 2005. Study of plant density in promising red bean lines. The 1st Iranaian Pulses Symposium. November 20 and 21, 2005. Mashhad. p. 117-120. (In Persian).
21. Singh, S.P., and Gutierrez, J.A. 1990. Effect of plat density on selection for seed yield in two population types of Phaseolus vulgaris L. Euphytica 51:173-178.
22. Torabi Jafroudi, A., Hasanzadeh, A.A., and Fayaz moghadam, A. 2004. Effect of plant population on some morph physiological characteristics of two Common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cultivars. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 20(1): 63-71. (In Persian with English Summary).
23. White, J.W., Kornegay, J., Castillo, J., Molano, C.H., Cajiao, C., and Tejada, G. 1992. Effect of growth habit on yield of large-seeded bush cultivars of common bean. Field Crops Research 29(2): 151-161.